Brazilian Butt Lift in Turkey
Having a shapely, defined buttocks is becoming increasingly more popular. While exercise might be able to help you achieve some definition, it often cannot provide an adequate increase in size or custom shaping.
In many cases, the Brazilian butt lift is performed in conjunction with other body contouring procedures such as mommy makeover, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), thigh lifts, cellulite reduction. You can determine the procedure that is right for you and be assured of the results you desire with Mono Clinic.
If you are unhappy with the appearance of your buttocks and desire a fuller, more youthful look, then buttock enlargement might be right for you. The Brazilian Butt Lift uses micro-fat grafting to add volume and sculpt curvy, shapely buttocks.
In Turkey Country, A Brazilian butt lift uses fat from your own body to enhance the size and improve the shape of your buttocks. A Brazilian butt lift in Turkey, therefore, could be just the thing you need to boost your confidence. If you want more curves and a more youthful appearance, the Brazilian Butt Lift is the perfect way to contour and enlarge your buttocks. In Turkey, A butt lift is a plastic surgery Turkey procedure that aims to remove excess, sagging buttock, and thick skin Looking for Brazilian Butt Lift doctors in Istanbul, Turkey? See top doctors, read unbiased reviews from real people, check out before and after photos. Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a surgical procedure involving fat transfer into the buttocks. ooking for the list of best Brazilian Butt Lift Doctors in Turkey within your budget. Unwanted and excess BBL surgery or Brazilian Butt Lift in Turkey, is a procedure performed to increase volume, regain youthful appearance and lift the butt by injecting fat is collected from other parts of your body. Here are some of the reasons why the Brazilian butt lift process is most likely in turkei after the buttocks enlargement process with self-fat in Turkey.
Who is a good candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift?
If you feel that your buttocks are flat or don’t match the contours of the rest of your body, or if your skin in that area is excessively loose and exercise or dieting have been unable to correct the problem, you are likely a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift.
In order to be considered a proper candidate for a Brazilian butt lift, you must:
Be in good general overall health and be able to pass a pre-operative appointment with your general practitioner.
- Be willing to follow your surgeons advices including not placing pressure on your buttocks for 4 weeks, to ensure the best possible results.
- If you are a smoker promise to quit smoking at least for 4 weeks before and 4 weeks after your surgery.
- Have realistic expectations for your surgery’s results.
- Be in good general psychological health.
Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
Where Will The Fat For Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Come From?
Your liposuction will involve removing fat from problem areas that have accumulated. Even if you’re slim and trim, you likely have enough excess fat on your body necessary to harvest the minimal amount of fat needed for a Brazilian butt lift injection.
The best areas from which to remove fat are:
- The abdomen
- The thighs
- The flanks (love handles)
What to expect after Brazilian butt lift surgery?
|Walking and Standing||1 day ffter Surgery|
|Shower||3 or 4 days after surgery|
|Back to Work||2 to 3 weeks after surgery|
|Driving||3 to 5 weeks after surgery|
|Fading of Scars||3 months to 1 year|
Things to Be Aware of After Your Surgery
- All symptoms of Brazilian butt lift surgery generally disappear within 4 to 6 months of the procedure.
- The skin in the area of your surgery may appear shiny due to swelling. Within a few weeks, the swelling will disappear and the skin will return to a normal appearance.
- You may experience a loss of sensation or numbness in the area of your surgery. This is entirely normal and may take several months to disappear.
- You may notice a tingling sensation in the surgical area. This feeling is a result of the healing of the nerves in the area and will go away within several months of your procedure.